Rentrayage I Two Tone Wide Leg Jeans
They’re back and sweeping the nation all over again. Our vintage denim two-paneled bell bottom “floor sweepers” allow you to live, walk, work, party, protest, and express yourself as freely as you see fitting ... The 60’s may now officially rest in peace.
Can’t find your size? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can custom make your order in 2-3 weeks.
Model is wearing a size S (model measurements: Height: 5'11" Bust: 31" Waist: 23" Hips: 35.5")
XS (0/2) S (4/6) M (8/10) L (12) Waist 26.5" 28" 29.5" 31" Bust 33.5" 35" 36.5" 38" Low Hip 30" 31.5" 33" 34.5" High Hip 36.5" 38" 39.5" 41"
- Each Rentrayage item is one-of-a-kind made from upcycled vintage clothing and materials. All idiosyncrasies, including wear, mending, and stains are part of the story of the fabric and overall garment. Due to these qualities, sizing can vary. Please see measurements in product details for more exact sizing information.
Need help with sizing? Contact us: email@example.com
- Free shipping on all orders $150+
- We currently ship from New York. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the item purchased and the destination of the shipment
- For US addresses in the contiguous 48 states, Rentrayage offers UPS Ground ($5.95). Residents of New York will pay state tax on their purchase (8.875%)
- We offer international shipping. The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. Duties and taxes will be marked “bill to recipient” and will be due upon delivery. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unworn and unwashed items within 14 days of order receipt may be exchanged or returned for a store credit, exchange or refund
We will provide you with a shipping label for your return item. Please note: an $8.00 restocking fee will be deducted from all returned orders
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return/exchange process, please contact customer service at email@example.com