Tie Dye & Grey Sequin T-Shirt - L
Each garment is one-of-a-kind, handmade from vintage clothing, fabrics, and accessories.
Reflecting the dimensions and disorder that encompass our daily lives, each tee has a multiple personality along with a unique "from within" that brings out its cohesive identity. Hand made from vintage garments, collaged and embroidered (or else printed) to create something new, energetic, and brazenly self-assured... "Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful"--Mary Shelley, Frankenstein: or, The Modern Prometheus.
DETAILED MEASUREMENTS (INCHES)
- SHOULDER: 16.5-20
- CHEST: 15.5-18.5
- LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK: 27-30
- Hand wash and hang dry
- Each Rentrayage item is one of a kind made from up cycled vintage clothing and materials. All idiosyncrasies, including wear, mending, and stains are part of the story of the fabric and overall garment. Due to these qualities, sizing can vary. Please see measurements in product details for more exact sizing information. Note that all garments are measured on the flat.
Need help with sizing? Contact us: email@example.com
- Free shipping on all orders $150+
- We currently ship from New York. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the item purchased and the destination of the shipment
- For US addresses in the contiguous 48 states, Rentrayage offers UPS Ground ($5.95). Residents of New York will pay state tax on their purchase (8.875%)
- We offer international shipping. The cost of shipping will be calculated at checkout. Duties and taxes will be marked “bill to recipient” and will be due upon delivery. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unworn and unwashed items within 14 days of order receipt may be exchanged or returned for a store credit, exchange or refund
We will provide you with a shipping label for your return item. Please note: an $8.00 restocking fee will be deducted from all returned orders
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return/exchange process, please contact customer service at email@example.com