Y et Beaute Lipstick - Lou$32.00
Lou is tawny, mellow pink
Rentrayage is proud to offer the complete line of Y et Beauté lipsticks. Our kindred spirit and kissing cousin, Y et Beauté was founded by Esther Widjaja a former disenchanted executive at a major cosmetics company who went to India on a yoga retreat and came home with clarity, inspiration, and renewed sense of purpose.
Bridging the space between the highest end luxury boutiques and the "cosmetics corner" in our local heath food stores, Esther developed her lustrous lipsticks in an assortment of 10 vibrant, stylishly curated colors.
Made in Italy in small batches, Y et Beauté lipsticks are organic and "non-nano" (will not permeate skin or enter bloodstream) as well as 100% cruelty-, paraben-, sulfate-, and phthalate-free... So set yourself free, and pucker-up!
- This lipstick is highly pigmented. Wear over your favorite lip balm for a glossy look. Apply a layer and blot for a sheer matte effect. Apply multiple layers for bold lips.
- Crafted in Italy, Y et Beauté's lipstick is a creamy blend of certified organic oils and hydrating emollients such as sweet almond oil, jojoba seeds oil and cranberry seeds oil. This velvety formula protects while imparting significant color payoff.
Need help with your order? Contact us:
- Free shipping on all orders $150+
- We currently ship from New York within the USA only. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout and are dependent on the item purchased and the destination of the shipment
- All customers will receive a shipment confirmation email, tracking number and order receipt.
For US addresses in the contiguous 48 states, Rentrayage offers UPS Ground. Residents of New York will pay state tax on their purchase (8.875%).
We currently do not offer international shipping.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unworn and unwashed items within 14 days of order receipt may be exchanged or returned for a store credit. If you would like to return or exchange an item please email email@example.com within 14 days of order receipt. After 14 days of order receipt, all sales are final. Available store credit will be communicated to you in a unique client code that can be applied to your next order.
The customer is responsible for shipping the item back to Rentrayage and the customer will incur shipping costs.
Returns and exchanges will be processed within 7 days of return receipt. Rentrayage holds the right to deny any refund not meeting all policy requirements. Return authorization numbers are required for all returns and exchanges.
RA numbers can be issued by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of order receipt with the invoice number and a list of the items being returned. Returns and exchanges will not be accepted without an RA number.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the return/exchange process, please contact customer service at email@example.com