SANNA VÖLKER SMOOTH TRAVERTINE SNUG CANDLE HOLDER
Want something rock solid (literally), these imaginative candle holders are sustainably made of Roman Travertine, a type of terrestrial limestone, fashioned from leftover pieces found in a Spanish quarry. Designed by Swedish born artist, Sanna Völker, hand crafted by fourth generation Catalonian stonemasons, and finished with newly formulated non-toxic washes, each piece, with its subtle naturally occurring variations of texture and color, is one-of-a-kind. Völker’s uniquely raw yet refined Brutalist aesthetic and assured singular vision puts her at the “next gen” nexus of sustainability, truly distinctive art, and functional décor. Guaranteed to start a conversation wherever you put them, we are so proud to present these.
*Each stone is unique and reacts differently, therefore important variations in shape and texture occur.
- Width: 1", Length: 6", Height: 3.5"
- 22mm (.87") dripless candles recommended (candles not included)
- Made in Spain
- Raw Travertine with bone white & sand tones
- natural stone, handcrafted to display smooth sides all around
- It is recommended to exchange candles once they reach the stone, in order to avoid possible stains
- Please avoid placing lit candles in a draught
- Each stone is unique and reacts differently, therefore important variations in shape and texture occur
We provide free domestic shipping on orders of $150 or more! For orders under $150, see rates at checkout.
We gladly accept returns of unused, unwashed and undamaged items, with tags and/or original packaging intact, within 7 days of order receipt for store credit, exchange, or refund.